Thursday, February 26, 2009

Welcome To My Blog

If you're reading this, you found my "other" blog. I created this as a merger between my other two lives: dance and graphic design, as a place to put my work.


Tuesday and Thursday nights, and Saturday mornings, I am known and "Mrs. Candis" and I teach (mostly little kids) dance.


During Tyler's nap I become Creative Director (yeah - I gave myself that title) of Calhans: a non-incorporated (not yet, at least) freelance web and graphic design company.


My first post is my most recent design: a Girls Night Out invitation. All personal information has been changed, but the design is the same. Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. That's great, Candis! You are very talented at design! Not me....At least I know who to call if I need some help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, a second blog - you are awesome! I love your girls' night invitation!

    ReplyDelete